The WorkPlace Solution Advantage
Why WPS makes sense for your Business…
Controlling Premiums and Effective Claims Handling made all the difference to Goulet Trucking.
Since becoming a client at Sinclair, we at Goulet Trucking have improved our safety awareness programs and had an overall culture change among our employees. Doing this has allowed us to be a part of the Workplace Solutions Captive. The Captive has given Goulet Trucking the opportunity to work closely with the claims managers and do what is best for the company and our employees. The Workplace Solution’s Captive has also allowed us to control our premium based on our performance as a company, which puts skin in the game for everyone at Goulet Trucking. The Workplace Solution effectively handles all the claims in the 5 states we do business in – I am very excited to be a part of this program and highly recommend it to other companies that have safety at the forefront of their company policies.
Jeffrey Goulet – Goulet Trucking, Inc.
“All businesses take risks. Great businesses manage risk.”
- Captive insurance is a strategic business planning tool for managing your Workers’ Compensation cost in a very structured and tax efficient way. Not only is The WorkPlace Solution an efficient risk financing tool, it will also provide many tax benefits to you, your business, and your family.
- As a member you are also an owner – Each member of The WorkPlace Solution has equity in the company, as an owner you gain back control over your finances vs. working with a traditional carrier for your Workers’ Compensation coverage
- Risk Sharing – The WorkPlace solution allows you to share your risk with each member, all of whom have similar risk management and loss control strategies in place.
- Our Members are carefully chosen – all members of The WorkPlace Solution are carefully chosen, on average our Modification Factor is .88 resulting higher profitability for the company and therefore the ownership.
- A+ Claims Service – We emphasize early, aggressive medical intervention, extensive utilization review, and aggressive provider contracting as an effective means of reducing the cost and duration of workers compensation claims and increasing profits back to the Captive and its members.
A Word from the CEO…
I’m a businessman first and a Risk Management professional second. At the end of the day, we all want a profitable company, happy and healthy employees and a succession plan in place. I started the WorkPlace Solution to offer my best in class clients an option. An option that gives them control over their risk management, puts money back in their pocket when they’ve done a great job at controlling risk and gives their employees A+ claims service thereby making their business far more profitable and appealing.
If you are ready to take control of your risk management program and join the likes of Jeffrey Goulet of Goulet Trucking email me today and we can set up a time to have a 15-minute conversation about your business goals and strategies.
David Sinclair, CEO